|Title||P6.4 Outdoor HD Wireless Bus Led Display Screen Board|
|Screen Size:||29″x143″/ 740mm(H)X3620mm(W)|
|Screen Resolution:||100(H) × 550(W)=55000pixels|
|Power Consumption:||900W(Max) 180W(Avg)|
|Input Voltage:||DC 9~36 V|
|Application:||Double deck bus/King Bus|
|Controller system:||Asynchronization control (4G wireless)|
USD 3150~3250 / Piece
Ryham Bus LED Display System
Ryham Bus LED Display System is a transit advertising media providing an LED display screen which is mounted on to the outside of a vehicle.
Our LED Screen is designed to fill the entire Super side advertising area of Single & double deck buses.
- Pixel pitches option:5mm 5.926mm 6.4mm 8mm & 10mm.
- Branding National star or Kinglight first level quality SMD led, enable a long-lasting panel life span.
- MBI energy saving driver IC, average power consumption lower to 80~100W per sqm.
- Wide view angle 140/140 degree and ultra brightness 4500~6500 nits SMD lamp, picture is vivid under the sunshine.
- IP65 waterproof aluminum cabinet, front open access design offers easy maintenance solution.
- Wide range input Voltage from 12V to 24V to adapt the buses battery.
Friendly Cloud service management interface
Optional wireless WIFI / /4G / 3G / U disk on the screen to play program management.
Users can use Smartphone or computer to set up the screen Clould service platform allow remotely manage the campaigns.
GPS locking the location of the device and report the screen info.
Slim & easy maintance design
Aluminum alloy material with thin and light weight, total thickness about 100mm.
Front service maintenance, un-lock the key, users can access into and start to do trouble shot and repaire.
Hinge type installation:
This product adopts the hinge type box assembly, a pressure rod screen box, easy to open repair and maintenance.
Wall hanging type installation:
The product is equipped with six angle screws, rivets and other auxiliary materials. In the bus on the need to use a drill tool wall hole, then the rivet to the rear cover plate is fixed on the screen on the wall to the bus.